What We Offer
The National Technical Assistance Center works with states, tribes, territories and communities to build and sustain comprehensive service delivery systems using a variety of strategies that we adapt to respond to the unique needs of each audience:
- Training Events designed to advance system of care approaches in policy, infrastructure, cross system collaboration, service delivery, evaluation, quality improvement, cultural and linguistic competence, family and youth partnerships, and financing;
- Conducting Individualized Technical Assistance on a full range of topics, customized to specific requests;
- Facilitating Diverse Delegations of federal, state, tribal, territory, community, family and youth representatives to develop leadership skills, child and family policy, and effective system level collaborations around solving complex issues;
- Promoting Partnerships among child serving agencies, families, and advocates to implement family driven and youth guided service approaches;
- Sharing New Knowledge through searchable resource databases and publications; and
- Providing Leadership to the filed on cutting-edge issues and emerging trends, such as evidence-based practices, cultural and linguistic competence, systems and services evaluations, financing, managed care, early intervention, and workforce development.