The registration fee for the Training Institutes is $795. This fee covers attendance at all Institutes, Workshops, Special Presentation, General Sessions, Poster Session and Dessert Reception, Welcome Banquet, Luncheon, Networking Lunch, attendance at a Targeted Institute, daily breakfast and refreshments, and all conference materials. Tickets for guests to attend the Welcome Banquet will be available for purchase online during registration and on site. Attendance at a Pre-Institutes Training Program requires an additional registration fee of $250.
- Early registration is strongly recommended to ensure your participation in the Training Institutes.
- All attendees must register online by clicking on the registration button.
- The Training Institutes encourages payment in advance. We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, checks, and purchase orders. All options are available during the online registration process.
- For payments by check, make checks payable to Georgetown University and mail to Training Institutes with a copy of the registration confirmation for each person(s) whose fee is included in the check.
- Purchase orders must be submitted with a copy of the registration confirmation for each person(s) included in the purchase order and the name, address, phone number, and email address of the person to be invoiced.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your registration. We encourage you to print a copy of your registration confirmation for your records.
- Registration cancellations must be submitted no later than July 6, 2012 via the online registration system or by submitting a completed cancellation form via mail, email, or fax to Training Institutes. No verbal requests will be granted before or after the event. A $95 administrative fee will be applied to all refunds of the Training Institutes registration fee. A $30 administrative fee will be applied to all refunds of the Pre-Institutes registration fee. Persons canceling after July 6, 2012 and no-shows are responsible for the entire registration fee and are not eligible for refunds. However, substitutions will be accepted by mail, email, or fax indicating the name of the person canceling and complete contact information for the person substituting. You should receive an email confirmation of your cancellation or substitution within 24 hours of receipt. If you do not receive confirmation follow up with us by calling 202-687-5278. Allow 4 weeks for refunds to be processed.
Interpretation Services/Servicios de Interpretación
American Sign Language and Spanish interpretation services will be provided at the Training Institutes. Please indicate your need for either of these services when you register.
Durante los Institutos, se prestarán servicios de interpretación para sordomudos e interpretación al español. Por favor indique si usted necesitará estos servicios cuando se registra.
Americans with Disabilities Act
If you require accommodations to ensure your full participation in the Georgetown University Training Institutes, please provide that information when you register online. If for any reason you do not provide this information at the time you register, you can email your requirements to Institutes2012@gmail.com. Please note: You must notify us of any accommodation requirements at least ten days prior to the conference so that appropriate arrangements can be made.
Main Listing || Next